Dogmovers is a Road based Pet Transporter operating within QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC and South Australia with occasional specialty services to the Northern Territory. We do not currently Service Tasmania or Western Australia or organise flights.
Enquiry & Bookings update. 10/06/2021.
Our interstate services are not being impacted by Border Closures or Restrictions and we continue to operate our full range of services under a freight exemption with a Covid-19 Safety plan in place for our Interstate drivers.
It remains a busy time for Road Transporters due to a restricted number of Interstate Flights but the situation has improved and our Enquiry response time is typically within 1-2 business days but as Border restrictions change we typically get a rush of sudden enquiries and at these times responses may more likely take 2-4 days. The best contact option for new enquiries is our online quote form. We are taking enquiries by phone but please be prepared to leave a message and wait on a response as we are constantly on the phones and it is unavoidable that we miss many incoming calls.
Our Customer service follow up regarding Bookings already in the system is normal, and this always takes priority over new enquiries. If phoning regarding a current booking please leave a message, we will call back. If possible email us via email@example.com instead.
Availability of spaces for upcoming trips.
As a general rule at the moment our services are fully booked 1-2 weeks ahead on most routes with the busiest routes being those southbound into Victoria. We would encourage all clients to book as early as possible to ensure there is space available for their pet. We apologise for any delays and thank you all for your patience.
Office Phone Number: (07)5530 2710
For bookings and general enquiries during office hours.
Whilst we generally have a number of staff available during normal office hours to answer the phone it is not unusual for them all to be on a call or break at the same time. If unanswered please leave a message and we will get back to you as quickly as we can during office hours.
Here’s how it normally works:
- You contact us by our enquiry form for a quote.
- Our customer service team will provide a quote based on your pets details and the delivery locations provided.
- When you are ready to confirm your booking, let us know by email, our customer service team will speak to both the sender and receiver to confirm all the details, check delivery locations and provide you with estimated pick up and drop off times.
- On the day of travel our driver will contact you earlier with the exact time to collect your pet.
- See further details below.
8.00am to 4.30pm Monday – Friday
9.00am to 12pm Saturdays
Please note that each run has a cut off time for bookings prior to the driver departing on each leg of the trip. Bookings placed after the cut off time may incur an additional $25 late booking fee due to last minute or out of office hours work required to ensure that all the details can be arranged, confirmed and notified to the driver in good time.
Booking by the runs cut off time does not guarantee space will be available, some runs and some cage sizes do tend to fill up quicker than others, in some cases up to a week before. Please book as soon as possible to ensure space is available for your pet.
Generally we will need the following details to give you an accurate quote:
- Type and number of Animal/s
- Weight or Age of Animal/s (click here to see how we work out your pets size for pricing)
- Town or suburb to collect from (don’t forget Door to Door service is not standard and will cost more if available)
- Town or Suburb to deliver to
- How soon you want to send your pets
- Any special needs your pet may have.
Once you let us know you are ready to go ahead, our Customer service team will speak to both the sender and receiver, individually, to confirm the booking details. This will include the following:
- Finalising the dates and approximate times for the collection and delivery.
- Finalising the location of the collection and delivery (check here for details of our meeting points)
- Discussing payment options.
- Discussing specific details regarding the animal/s and any special requirements they may have.
- Providing you with a confirmation SMS or email with the details and relevant drivers contact details.
Driver contact and timing
Please note that the times you are provided at the time of booking are estimates only. Our customer service staff will also forward you the Drivers contact details by SMS or Email and Our driver will contact each party on the day, ahead of time, with exact times for collection and delivery. Don’t forget that the times will vary due to unforeseen issues like accidents, bad weather or road closures but our drivers will always endeavour to collect and deliver your pets at a reasonable time, as close as possible to the original estimated time and will relay any time changes to you as soon as possible.
Make sure you read our terms and conditions as these form part of our transport contract.